To find availability, go to the RESERVATIONS Tab. Only currently available units are shown there.
Do not make a reservation on a SUNDAY for a SUNDAY move-in. The rental office is closed.
126 Self Storage offers exterior drive up, non temperature controlled units, interior non temperature controlled units and interior temperature controlled units. All are ground level. No stairs or elevators!
TC - Temperature Controlled
E - Lighted, Electrical Outlet, Sectional Style Door w/Operator
- Administration Fee - $20 (one time)
- 24/7 Access - $10/month
- Remote transmitter for access - $5/month
- Trickle charger outlet - $15/month (Limited Availability)
- 12’w units are 14’ tall with 11'-8" high doors and are lighted. Power for trickle changer is available.
TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED STORAGE
Severe hot or cold weather can damage items stored in storage units. Important documentation for your home or business, computer equipment and electronics, wood or leather furniture, photographs, books, clothing, artwork and other valuable possessions can be destroyed if not properly protected. In a geographic area with weather like Massachusetts, temperature-controlled storage units provide the ideal solution for storing your personal or business-related items.
Our temperature controlled units maintain a steady temperature of 55–78° using central air conditioning and heat. Maintaining a temperature controlled environment minimizes risk of:
- Warping, cracking and splitting
- Rust, yellowing and corrosion
- Mold, mildew and bacteria overgrowth
- Infestation of wasps, mice, termites and other vermin
The following is a list of items commonly stored in temperature-controlled storage.
- Home goods
- Leather or wood furniture
- Antiques & heirlooms
- Craft supplies
- Food & drink
- Paintings & other fine art
- Archival documents, tax files, & other paperwork
- Musical instruments
- Media such as DVDS, CDS, vinyl records, cassettes & 8-track tapes
- Cameras, televisions & stereos
- Computers & computer parts
- Video & audio equipment
- Tools & machines
- Restaurant equipment
- Construction supplies & business items
- Pharmaceutical samples & medical supplies
- Seasonal inventory
If you plan to frequently access your stored items as you add, remove or organize them, keep in mind your comfort when working within your storage unit. A pleasant temperature can make the job much easier.